ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Saturday 16 November 2013

What's in the bag Abi?

Less is more!

 
The essentials in my bag are not a lot, but hey! less is more right? Hygiene is always key so a bottle of deodorant and sanitizer are the most important items and are a must that I carry them everywhere I go. Lotion is another key thing to carry, even if I don't really need it whoever I'm with will defo ask.
Lipstick, now that's a must or a good tin of Vaseline aha!
Now the last three are essential as a fashion lover, so take notes for the last three (if you don't enjoy drawing number 2 is irrelevant to you lol).
 
 No.1 A purse - I can never go out without ever buying something, I can't remember a time that I went out with my purse and came home empty handed, it seems bad but I just love to shop :)
 
No.2 The sketchbook - It's always good as an artist to carry a sketchbook or camera, the world is full of wonders and you never know what you come across on your travels haha.
 
No.3 The read - Weather its a magazine or a novel its always good to have something, other than texts, to keep you entertained on a long journey.
 
Abital
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment