ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Sunday 28 April 2013

Changing It Up

Basically 'Changing It Up' is sort of a personal challenge of well, changing and emphasising my style.
For the past couple of weeks I've been shopping and ordering on line for things which are 'me', I've purchased these fine items and used my old clothes to create the style the is 'me'...So what exactly is my style? well I love the 90s and I'd like to portray my love for the Lovable fashion era through what I wear, just to begin with, but at the moment for me to pull that off I would need money, so while I wait I'm just going to explore different styles!

The picture above is me  exploring that inner 80s style with a whole lot of colour blocking and I guess you are probably thinking wow where did she get her trousers well to be honest i found them by accident I'd tell you where i got them but that would be telling ha ha  the bag is from H&M, heels are from New Look, the top is a simple Primark long sleeve.

Hopefully you can join me in the 'Changing It Up' challenge.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment