ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Saturday 16 November 2013

A day in london!





So I spent the day in London with some friends from church, we had a cute little tour around the popular land marks of this gorgeous city. I felt like a bit of a tourist really throughout the day even though I've been there a lot and also lived there, but I think there is defo something about London that just makes you feel like its your first time even if you've been and live there.

My favourite places to visit are; South Bank, Piccadilly, West end, Camden, Shoreditch, Covent Garden etc... All these are my faves for obvious reasons, I love pretty scenes and these places each have the greatest views and the best fashionista's in the country old and young.

I would defo recommend these areas for fellow fashion lovers, I think those places are keys for inspiration, photography and just a simple day out!
 
Abital
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment