ADD THE SLIDER CODE HERE

Monday 9 September 2013

Cleanliness is next to Godliness!


"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him." Buddah.

For me to be able to creatively think, first I must clear my mind before moving on to anything because without a clear mind everything is messy and un-organised. 
So I've recently been thinking about my future and the present but I have so much going through my mind every idea I have keeps being pushed back, so I've set myself a personal challenge of 'change' in order for me to take control of everything in a way that will benefit me for the better.
There's not much for me to say today, but I will work hard on this new and organised me. 
It's rather exciting this little project of mine and I will blog about my journey of change.  

Okay so what's with the Buddah quote? well I needed something to inspire me and and inspire my readers too, there really isn't much to it other than that.


Abital
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment